The ultimate emergency kit list for any event
– Hand Sanitizer Solution, Wipes, & Tissues
– Band-Aids, Neosporin, Hydrogen Peroxide, etc.
– Pain medication like Advil, Ibuprofen, or Tylenol
– Non-Drowsy Anti-Dizziness Medication, Tums, Pepto-Bismal, Anti-Acid Medication, Heart Burn, Exendin, EpiPen, Allergy medicine, etc.
– A large Sewing Kit with small scissors, extra safety pins, and body/fashion tape
– Several Stain Defending Pens, Lindt Brush, etc.
– Toiletries for VIP guests to refresh like Travel-Size Deodorant, Body Lotion, Cologne/Perfume (small samples), etc.
– Emergency Feminine Products, Midol, and 1 pack of Ferraro Rocher’s, 1 pair of female underwear
– Emergency Female Accessories like Bobby Pins, hair ties, Hair Brushes, earring backs, a Blow Dryer (if possible)
– Emergency Male Products like Extra Bow Ties, Cuff Links, Dress Socks, White Dress Shirt, Suspenders, & Belts, underwear
– Emergency make up (blotting paper, mascara, chap stick, portable mirror, q-tips, makeup remover, etc.)
– Baby wipes, Leather Wipes for shoes, Shoe Cleaner, Lysol Sanitizing Wipes, etc.
– Gum, Breath Mints, Floss Pics, Tooth Brushes/Tooth Paste, etc.
– Power Strip, cell phone chargers, battery packs, etc.
– Lighters, Matches, Flash Lights, Cigarettes, etc.
– Stationary Kit (Pens, Post Its, Tape, Stamps, envelopes etc.)
– A Quality Steamer in case your venue does not have one for last minute emergencies
– Gorilla Glue/Super Glue, every wedding needs them
– White Slippers/Sandals for VIP females who desperately need to get out of their heels!
– Fully charged Jam Box, just in case!
– Snacks (Granola Bars, Protein Bars, candy (for kids) etc.)
– Bottled Water
– A backup Box for the Top Layer of the Cake Going to the Bride & Groom
– Easily accessible onsite printer or a flash drive if you cannot bring a printer
– Several clean shawls for women that get cold during any of the events
– A few extra pairs of head phones
– Bag of rice (for water damaged phones)
– Lighting cable/aux converter
– Cold/hot pack
– Ash tray
– Luggage scale
– Back up Wedding Rings (in case the rings are misplaced or damaged)
– Compact tool set / tape measure
– Contact solution / eye glasses
– Microfiber cloths
– Eye/sunglass cleaner
– Coloring book with crayons / little blanket
– Room spray / small candle
– Label maker
– Temperature gun
– Compact umbrella
– Extra cash in case you need to assist in covering an unforeseen cost that must be paid in cash immediately
All of which, we carry in an emergency duffle bag for every event just in case…